Studying in Cyprus you will receive a high quality international education at an affordable cost.
Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece. The official Languages in Cyprus are Greek and Turkish. There are several advantages of studying in Cyprus, as it provides an ideal structure and environment for higher learning and has become a major international education center, attracting students from all over the countries.
How much does it cost to study in Cyprus?
The tuition fee for international bachelor undergraduate students is below 3500 Euros per annum except when the course of study is Pharmacy, which the annual cost is about 7000 Euros. The tuition fee of the Masters/PhD postgraduate programs is between 2000 and 2500 Euros which depends on the course of study.
How much do students earn in Cyprus?
Students can easily earn 500- 600 Euros per month in a part time job. Cyprus is a part of the European Union (EU).
Qualifications required to study in Cyprus from Nepal
- SLC/ SEE passed and above
- Gap no problem
- IELTS not necessary
- Below 50% in +2 also can apply
Advantages to apply in Cyprus
☑FREE VISA PROCESSING
☑SLC /SEE PASS CAN APPLY
☑CREDIT TRANSFER FACILITY
☑GAP ACCEPTABLE UP TO 10 Years
☑PAY TUITION FEES AFTER VISA OK
☑ANY COUNTRY REFUSED CAN APPLY
☑UP TO 80% SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE
☑NO HIDDEN CHARGES AND APPLICATION FEES
-University of Nicosia, Nicosia ,
-CASA College, Nicosia,
-American College, Nicosia,
-CDA College Nicosia, Larnaca, papos, Limassol
– Ledra College, Nicosia, ,
-The Philips College”, Nicosia,
-CTL Euro College, Limassol,
-Mesoyios College, Limassol
-“Internapa College”, Famagusta.
-St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Turnovo
?IT (Information Technology)
& courses of your choice.
- Bachelor’s Degrees
- Graduate and Post-Graduate Diplomas
- Master’s Degrees
- Foundation Studies
The following documents are required by all Non- European Union Students:
- Application Form: Completed and signed application form by the new student, which includes rules and regulations of the college. Receipt of payment of fees including the non- refundable application fee and immigration fee of 165 Euro collectively.
- Academic Records: English translated School Leaving Certificate/ Diploma and transcripts, or Equivalent qualifications (GCE O’ Levels and GCE ‘ Levels). Both must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consulate of Cyprus in the country of origin.
- Passport Copy: Non-European Union students must submit a passport copy with at least two years validity and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Notary Public and the Consulate of Cyprus in the country of origin.
- Police Clearance: Non-European Union students must submit a copy of a Character Certificate by the police attested by the Ministry Foreign Affairs and the Consulate of Cyprus in the country of origin, confirming that the applicant has no criminal record. The validity of this certificate should not exceed six months and must be in English.
- Bank Letter of Financial Support: Non-European Union students must submit an English translated bank letter confirming that the student or the student’s guardian, sponsor, or parents have the ability to finance the applicant’s studies. This letter should clearly state the applicant’s name and his/her relationship with the sponsor. This must be attested by Notary Public and the Cyprus Embassy or Consulate. The validity of this certificate should not exceed six months.
- Medical Certificates: Non- European Union Students must submit an English translated copy of a blood test and chest attested by the Ministry of Health (Nepal), Ministry of Foreign Affair (Pakistan) and the Cyprus Embassy or Consulate. For students from India, medical certificates must be issued by government hospitals and must be attested with an Apostille stamp. These tests should confirm that the applicant is not infected with: HIV 1& 2= AIDS, Hepatitis A&B, VDRL = Syphilis, Tuberculosis. The validity of these medical tests should not exceed four months.
- Photographs: Six recent passport- size photographs. All countries which signed the Hague Convention must attest the documents with an Apostille stamp. International students who are not members of the European Union require a visa in order to study in Cyprus. For this reason, upon receipt of the necessary documents, the Admissions Office will consider the application, and if successful, an offer letter will be issued and mailed to the candidate.